For this special new Character Jam, the BDaB crew tackles another of NPC’s favorite games, Beyond the Wall (and other adventures). This is a classic-inspired “retroclone” style adventure game, rooted in small-village tales such as Lloyd Alexander’s great Chronicles of Prydain. We have a blast making characters for this one, but beware! Many puns await within! Listen at your own peril!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender (and your dancers and performers)!
Links of Note:
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, Dr. Xander Gerrymander, Poppy Beaujolais, and Linsel Greene
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Honeywood Oregon Blackberry Wine
- Running Time: 01:33:36 (We support chapters!)
- Final Thoughts: You live by the pen, you die by the pen.