This one is a listener-requested topic: how exactly do magic and psionics mix into combat rounds in Palladium’s RPGs? Listen in for a walk back through the history of its mechanics, and a comparison of the old ways vs the current ways. It’s a complicated topic, and we have a lot to review!
Drop us a line! You can follow us (sporadically) on Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition, Digital
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition, Digital
- Rifts Ultimate Edition, Hardcover
- A Cloak of Blades, by Isaac Sher
- Hosts: NPC, Matthew Gray, and Just Jacob
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 32:36
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? We have a few options:
* Drop us a one-time fee or a recurring membership at our Ko-Fi page
* Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar
* We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag.
* Check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse.