In this issue of the Rules Talk, we’re breaking down the rules for “Attacks per Melee” in Palladium RPGs, and explaining how they are calculated and used. If you’ve ever had confusion over the basic currency of combat action in Palladium we hope to help clear it up for you!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition
- Palladium Fantasy RPG 1st Edition
- Palladium Fantasy RPG 2nd Edition
- TheManyGhostsOfAMan’s initiative rules on Reddit
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 19:29
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar! We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag. And check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse!