Continuing our talk about all things vampiric in the Palladium Megaverse, we’re now diving into the pages of the primo book on everyone’s favorite bloodsuckers in Rifts: the Vampire Kingdoms World Book. For this episode, we’re looking specifically at the original version of the book, and talking about all the things that made it awesome. In next week’s release we’ll continue the talk to cover the “revised” version of the same book, as well as the extended sourcebook material that came later.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition, Digital
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition, Digital
- Vampire Kingdoms World Book 1 Original, Digital
- Vampire Kingdoms World Book 1 Revised, Digital
- Rifts Vampires Sourcebook, Digital
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 43:31
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar! We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag. And check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse!