Our good friend and supporting patron Jeremy joins us for episode 37! Jeremy has brought with him a beverage that we’ve mentioned a few times in the past, and now challenges us to take The Malort Challenge. Listen in to see how we all join and bond over the drunken chains of bitter-foul adversity. Then stick around and listen to Jeremy educate us about the great “sport” of Hashing, aka “A drinking club with a running problem.” After that we hear stories of riding scooters in the streets of Cambodia. Thanks for joining us, Jeremy!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender (and your dancers and performers)!
Links of Note:
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, Dr. Xander Gerrymander, and Poppy Beaujolais
- Guests: Jeremy Cover aka “Cums When He Wants”
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Jeppson’s Malort
- Final Thoughts: “It’s like putrid crystal pepsi that found satan”
Timestamps (We support chapters!):
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:38 Welcome
- 00:12:08 What is Hashing?
- 00:37:13 The Final Shots
- 00:39:59 Scooties in Cambodia
- 01:02:41 Last Call
- 01:11:45 Outro