For this session we welcome Zach Barcus from Slap Dash Studios as our guest. Zach joins us to drink a decent sub-$20 bourbon and follow it with a round of “cheap beer taste-off” contest. In our Bike Talk segment, Just Jacob educates us on the basics of getting into cycling and motorbiking as a total noob to the hobby. In our Game Talk segment, Zach details his personal methods for getting into character for a role-playing session. And in our Bar Talk segment, Dr. Gerrymander leads a conversation on the various pitfalls of finding a new Local bar after a big move.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender (and your dancers and performers)!
Links of Note:
- League of Ultimate Questing Podcast
- D20 Questions Podcast
- River City Bicycles
- The Ultimate Bicycle Owner’s Manual by Eben Weiss/Bike Snob
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, Dr. Xander Gerrymander
- Guests: Zach Barcus of Slap Dash Studios
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Fighting Cock Kentucky Bourbon, Narragansett Lager, Olympia Beer, Old German Premium Lager, Iron City Premium Lager
- Final Thoughts: Don’t ever touch Zach’s neighbor’s computer. Ew.
Timestamps (We support chapters!):
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:33 Welcome
- 00:06:43 Bike Talk
- 00:26:12 Game Talk
- 00:45:54 Bar Talk
- 01:06:14 Last Call
- 01:20:49 Outro