We’re finally back to doing another Robotech episode, and this time we’re taking a deeper look at the awesome Cyclone. These soldiers with their transforming suits of motorcycle armor are just about the coolest damn things ever made, and you get to play one! We also talk about some of the extended properties around the Cyclone, including the lamentably awful Xbox games. Give us a list, then let us know your favorite versions of the Cyclone!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Robotech Role-Playing Game (Palladium), Softcover
- Robotech: A Macross Roleplaying Game (Savage Worlds), Softcover
- Robotech: The Macross Saga Roleplaying Game (Advantage6), Hardcover
- Robotech Novels: The Macross Saga, Vols. 1-3, by Jack McKinney
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 23:16
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar! We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag. And check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse!