This episode is all about winter riding! Just Jacob takes lead this week, starting with educational lessons about the best practices for storing your various bikes during the winter months. Then for those of you who want to ride all year, he talks about tips and warnings for those cold-season adventures.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender (and your dancers and performers)!
Links of Note:
- Storing your Moped through the Winter
- Winterizing your Motorcycle
- How to NOT winterize your Motorcycle
- 7 Easy Winter Tips
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, Dr. Xander Gerrymander, and Poppy Beaujolais
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Some oddly-satisfying mixture of beer and cherry stuff that I can’t even begin to spell or pronounce
- Final Thoughts: Gerrymander and Kylo Ren is my OTP
Timestamps (We support chapters!):
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:38 Welcome
- 00:05:11 Winter Storage
- 00:26:04 Winter Riding
- 01:04:40 Last Call
- 01:11:34 Outro