Our very special “Tales from the Loop” actual play campaign continues in its fourth session! Our kid heroes are getting closer to solving the mystery of the time bubble in this fantastic RPG about a weird retro-tech 1980s that never was. Some crazy shit happens this time around!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender (and your dancers and performers)!
- Just Jacob as Ryan, the Jock
- Nievita as Zipp, the Rocker
- Dr. Xander Gerrymander as Seth, the Weird Kid
- Poppy Beaujolais as Winifred, the Computer Geek
- Scott Hazle as Rasmus, the Troublemaker
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, Dr. Xander Gerrymander, Poppy Beaujolais, Nievita, and Scott Hazle
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Schilling hard cider london dry, plus old german with a MYSTERY BOURBON back, and NPC’s favorite Kalimotxo
- Running Time: 02:19:51 (this podcast includes chapters!)
- Final Thoughts: JJ and Kittens: two things on sale in front of safeway