Following on the theme of our last episode, this time we’re looking at the Revised edition of Rifts Sourcebook One. This one adds some delicious new game fodder to the mix, including factions and toys that bridge the connection with Palladium’s companion Chaos Earth RPG. Which version of the first Sourcebook is your favorite? Write us and let us know!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition, Digital
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition, Digital
- Rifts Sourcebook One Original, Digital
- Rifts Sourcebook One Revised, Digital
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 29:02
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar! We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag. And check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse!