For our sixteenth main-program episode, we’re jamming on a fairly massive variety of Oktoberfest-styled beers, about half of which are from the Oregon area and the other half from Germany. In our first segment, Just Jacob guides us through a discussion about safety tips for riding in the coming rain season here in the Pacific Northwest. In our Game Talk segment, NPC tells us about Virtual Tabletops (VTTs), including how they work, what you need, and some of the major options. Finally, in our Bar Talk segment, Poppy educates us on what Oktoberfest is and we all comment on the various drinks we’ve been imbibing throughout the recording.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email us as either NPC, Justjacob, or DrXanderGerrymander at Breakfastpuppies dot com! We have a Discord Channel, Facebook Page, and Google Plus Community, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes!
As always: Rubber Side Down, May your Dice ever roll Crits, Always Drink Responsibly, and Remember to Tip your Bartender!
Links of Note:
- Frogg Toggs
- Pinlock for HJC helmets
- Sidekick Gaming Bot for Discord
- Roll20 VTT
- Fantasy Grounds VTT
- Chervona in Portland
- Hosts: NPC, Just Jacob, and Dr. Xander Gerrymander. Poppy Beaujolais
- Theme Song: “Bikers, Dice, and Bars” by Skip VonKuske
- Drink of the Evening: Oktoberfest beers! Mazama Brewing Oktoberfest Lager, Alesmith Brewing Company Oktoberfest, Spaten Oktoberfest, Ninkasi Brewing Company Oktoberfest, Ayinger Oktober Fest Märzen, Weihenstephaner Festbier, Occidental Brewing Company Festbier, Stormbreaker Brewing Stormtoberfest
- Final Thoughts: Hullabaluffle! You heard it here first!
Timestamps (We support chapters!):
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:00:33 Welcome
- 00:05:00 Bike Talk
- 00:21:47 Game Talk
- 00:52:54 Bar Talk
- 01:10:44 Last Call
- 01:15:56 Outro
Want to throw us some booze money for future reviews? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!