In this episode of HAMMERCRAWL!, the group learns some very important tactics when dealing with an enraged half-ogre. This wraps up another batch of episodes in the ongoing saga of THE WOLVES OF ZARAMUND as they continue deeper into THE PIT OF TENEBROUS WORMS. We’ll see you next time!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Delphine the Delver,” Natalie as “Dominion Chester Killfrogger,” Poppy Beaujolais as “Draug the Vengeful,” and Jessie Dettwiler as “ZayNon the Mono-Unsaturated”
- Group Name: The Wolves of Zaramund
- Dungeon: The Pit of Tenebrous Worms
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured songs: A Majestic Shadow, In the Hall of the Eternal Darkness
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: Remember: In the middle of combat, eating a dead worm is a full round action.
Episode Length: 34:13 (we support Chapter Marks!)
Want to throw us a tip? Every little bit helps pay the bills! Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!