It’s time for another exciting episode of HAMMERCRAWL, the procedurally-generated comedic dungeon crawl podcast! Picking up where we left off, the WOLVES OF ZARAMUND move ever-so-slightly forward on their first venture into THE PIT OF TENEBROUS WORMS. Having dealt with the slimy guardian of the first chamber, Dom makes up their mind on the nature of gelatinous cubes. The rest of the party makes important discovers on methods of dental hygiene while dungeon crawling.
For this new batch, we’re back to releasing the episodes weekly (well, more or less), instead of the binge-release format we used for the last few batches. The player lineup has changed a bit, and we welcome new player Jessie to the bunch!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Delphine the Delver,” Natalie as “Dominion Chester Killfrogger,” Poppy Beaujolais as “Draug the Vengeful,” and Jessie Dettwiler as “ZayNon the Mono-Unsaturated”
- Group Name: The Wolves of Zaramund
- Dungeon: The Pit of Tenebrous Worms
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured songs: A Majestic Shadow, The Loneliness of the Giant Buffalo
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: In a pinch, a gelatinous cube can make for an excellent mid-dungeon cure for that not-so fresh feeling.
Episode Length: 35:07 (we support Chapter Marks!):
Want to throw us a tip? Every little bit helps pay the bills! Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!