The saga of THE WOLVES OF ZARAMUND continues on HAMMERCRAWL!, the procedurally-generated comedic dungeon crawl podcast. We return to the ongoing story of the Wolves on their newest adventure, delving further into THE PIT OF TENEBROUS WORMS! In this episode, learn of the dangers of poking strange statues in weird dungeons, and experience the majesty of the GLITTERING STRIKE!
For this new batch, we’re back to releasing the episodes weekly, instead of the binge-release format we used for the last few batches. The player lineup has changed a bit, and we welcome new player Jessie to the bunch!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Delphine the Delver,” Natalie as “Dominion Chester Killfrogger,” Poppy Beaujolais as “Draug the Vengeful,” and Jessie Dettwiler as “ZayNon the Mono-Unsaturated”
- Group Name: The Wolves of Zaramund
- Dungeon: The Pit of Tenebrous Worms
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured songs: A Majestic Shadow, Forever Trapped Within the Arakno Kastle Katacombs
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: When encountering strange statues of evil tentacle people, give ’em a good poke, that always works out.
Episode Length: 24:10 (we support Chapter Marks!):
Want to throw us a tip? Every little bit helps pay the bills! Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!