Our special new extended campaign continues with its second session, here on the HAMMERCRAWL! comedic dungeon crawl podcast! While our process is usually 100% generated on the fly through a mix of improv and quick-draw cards, for this campaign we’re using the wonderful DUNGEON FULL OF MONSTERS (by Johnstone Metzger) as the underlying dungeon into which our probably-doomed adventurers are delving. Will Spandrel’s will bring order to this chaotic cesspit of evil? Will anyone manage to escape with their limbs intact? Tune in and find out!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- The Dungeon Full of Monsters
- The Donjon: your one-stop site for all things random
- Dungeon Cartography Cards from Undercity Games
- The GameMaster’s Apprentice Cards by Larcenous Designs
- Monster Mod Cards by Fatbelly Press
- Encounter Building Cards (Traps & Locations) by Eric Bright
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Pepper Graveworm,” Scott as “Roland Cockfinger,” The Mad Marquis as “Arthictor,” Kylee as “Inky Kowalski”
- Group Name: The Crimson Thorns
- Dungeon: Skull Mountain (The Dungeon Full of Monsters)
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured song A Majestic Shadow
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: When confronted with a pool of shimmering dungeon LSD, you drink that shit.
Episode Length: 02:37:17 (we support Chapter Marks!)