With this episode we conclude the first adventure of the Wolves of Zaramund! We open with more in-character discussion of future plans, and further preparation for the next dungeon. Stick around for a great post-mortem discussion on the events thus far, and the players’ experiences with the HAMMERCRAWL! method of role-playing. Thanks for listening, everyone!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel, Facebook Page, and Google Plus Community, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes!
Links of Note:
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Delphine the Delver,” Rachel Kelly as “Edith Cumbersnatch,” April as “Seraphina Labia,” Natalie as “Dominion Chester Killfrogger,” and Poppy Beaujolais as “Draug the Vengeful”
- Group Name: The Wolves of Zaramund
- Dungeon: The Black Lair of the Vampire Count
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured songs: Another World, Another Time, Lobrok Dan Labrak, and Guided By An Ancient Glory
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: If a strange group of adventurers at a coffee shop offers you a matching tattoo, you say yes!
Episode Length: 47:58 (we support Chapter Marks!):
Want to throw us a tip? Every little bit helps pay the bills! Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!