In the tenth episode of this saga, we deal with some post-dungeon, in-town miscellany. There’s a lot of rules stuff here, but it’s mixed in with a great amount of sweet character development, too. So hang around and get a deeper feel for how some of the background stuff works, and listen to the ongoing comedy! Oh, and meet the newest recruit to the Wolves, too!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel, Facebook Page, and Google Plus Community, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes!
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Lady Coquine as “Delphine the Delver,” Rachel Kelly as “Edith Cumbersnatch,” April as “Seraphina Labia,” Natalie as “Dominion Chester Killfrogger,” and Poppy Beaujolais as “Draug the Vengeful”
- Group Name: The Wolves of Zaramund
- Dungeon: The Black Lair of the Vampire Count
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured song Feast of the Moon
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: In Hammercrawl, a Cleric without a Cure spell, is just a weak fighter trying desperately not to die.
Episode Length: 30:40 (we support Chapter Marks!):
Want to throw us a tip? Every little bit helps pay the bills! Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar!