And the WAGONCRAWL! 2019 event continues! In this fifth episode, recorded live at Wagoncon in The Dalles, Oregon, two new players try their hand at surviving the dungeon, raising the Total Active Halfling Count to 3. Can we go for four?
As explained in the introduction, we had a bit of an echo problem in the space where we were recording. As such, these have taken an extra special amount of care while editing in order to get them to sound just right. We apologize if any irritating sound artifacts made it into the recording, we did our best to zap them all.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Dungeon Cartography Cards from Undercity Games
- The GameMaster’s Apprentice Cards by Larcenous Designs
- Monster Mod Cards by Fatbelly Press
- Encounter Building Cards (Traps & Locations) by Eric Bright
- DM Screen by Arbitrary Crafts
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Ross Hammer as “Bavel Dawn,” Matt as “Barnabus Ladyfingers,” Connor as “Jose Greasefinger,” Sara as “Twitchy Two-Fingers”, and Master Blaster as “Jarvis Jiggles”
- Group Name: Scooper’s Bears
- Dungeon: The WAGONCRAWL! (via The Secret Chambers of Evil)
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured song A Majestic Shadow
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: Remember to always be on the lookout for secret rooms, as well as stuff that falls from places and things and stuff.
Episode Length: 27:41 (we support Chapter Marks!)