The super-awesome 2019 WAGONCRAWL! live adventure continues with this second episode! Recorded on stage at Wagoncon 2019 in The Dalles, Oregon. Will Lady Deathfinger’s replacement bring a better round of luck to Scooper’s Bears as they venture deeper into THE SECRET CHAMBERS OF EVIL? Listen in and find out on this next episode of THE WAGONCRAWL! (ominous music)
As explained in the introduction, we had a bit of an echo problem in the space where we were recording. As such, these have taken an extra special amount of care while editing in order to get them to sound just right. We apologize if any irritating sound artifacts made it into the recording, we did our best to zap them all.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram as “Breakfastpuppy” or email NPC directly as NPC at Breakfastpuppies dot com. We have a Discord Channel and a Facebook Page, too! And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our new low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Dungeon Cartography Cards from Undercity Games
- The GameMaster’s Apprentice Cards by Larcenous Designs
- Monster Mod Cards by Fatbelly Press
- Encounter Building Cards (Traps & Locations) by Eric Bright
- DM Screen by Arbitrary Crafts
- HAMMERSMITH: NPC
- Players: Ross Hammer as “Bavel Dawn,” Matt as “Barnabus Ladyfingers,” Sean as “Burly Hammerbeard,” and Connor as “Jose Greasefinger”
- Group Name: Scooper’s Bears
- Dungeon: The WAGONCRAWL! (via The Secret Chambers of Evil)
- Theme Song: “Chain Lightning” by Gygax
- Additional Music by: Erang – Featured song A Majestic Shadow
- Game Rules: Available for free on Github!
- Daily Wisdom: When somebody asks to be tied up with chain, you don’t ask them why. You just help them.
Episode Length: 27:41 (we support Chapter Marks!)