Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide excellent versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Features switchable 80 Hertz high pass filter and 10 dB pad
Breakfast Puppies Notes: We use these mics pretty heavily in our studio, because the sound they produce is just rich and lovely. In practice we use different mics for different hosts, as some of the more sensitive ones (like these) aren’t the best fit for hosts with more emphatic speaking habits (for those we stick to the dynamics).