Production Description: The Yeti Pro is the world’s first USB microphone combining 24-bit/192 kHz digital recording resolution with analog XLR output. Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti Pro can capture digital audio with up to four times the clarity found on CDs. Plus, the Yeti Pro features a cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps.
You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain. So whether you record at home, in a studio (or in the Himalayas!), the Yeti Pro is your ultimate sound solution.
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier : Signal to Noise 114dB. Yeti Pro is not capable of simultaneous analog and digital operation. To ensure proper operation, only connect the digital (USB) or analog (XLR) connectors at any given time. In the event Yeti Pro becomes unresponsive, simply unplug all connections for 10 seconds and re-connect your Yeti Pro with the desired output cable.
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word. Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear, no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away, and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic. Your product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via a single point of contact at Amazon. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy.
Breakfast Puppies Notes: This mic is just okay, honestly. NPC admits freely that he is not the biggest fan of Blue Yeti mics. Blue’s marketing campaign, combined with the device’s sleek-yet-elegant look, has led to the Blue yeti being seen as the absolute must-buy for every aspiring podcaster. But unless you’ve got a well treated space and/or a really powerful set of post-processing plugins, the Yeti is just too much mic for an amateur user. Adding insult to injury, since most folks buy the cheaper USB-only Yeti, they won’t be able to keep using it after adding more hosts and bringing in a mixer, thanks to the limits of USB-only mics and there being no mixers in existence that support them.
However, if you are absolutely dead set on getting a Yeti, take our advice and spring extra to get the Pro model. It has both USB and XLR compatibility, making it scalable and more versatile in the long term. You’ll thank us later, we promise.