Jenga Game Wooden Blocks Stacking Tumbling Tower Game
Want a game experience that combines friends, skill, suspense, laughter, and maybe a little luck? Get the Classic Jenga game! Carefully pull a wood block out of the tower and place it on top. It’s easy at first, but as more blocks get pulled, the tower starts to get unsteady. Players will be on the edge of their seats just trying to keep the tower from tumbling. The Classic Jenga game is quick to set up, and is an easy game to play just about anytime, almost anywhere.
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
Breakfast Puppies Notes: What can I say, it’s Jenga. There are a lot of knock-off “tumbling tower” style games that take measures to reproduce the same gameplay while avoiding trademark infringement, and I’ve tried most of them. And sadly, none of the others have the same smoothness of the blocks as Jenga does. If you’re playing Dread, I recommend getting a standard set.