We’ve made it to episode 50! Huzzah! To celebrate we’re doing a longer episode, talking about the default villains of the Rifts RPG: the Coalition States. Love ’em or hate ’em (or love to hate ’em!), they are a hallmark of the setting, and there’s just so much lore on them to devour. Listen in as we talk about our takes on the faction, their core classes, and ways to involve them in campaigns.
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Are we the baddies?
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition
- Rifts Coalition War Campaign World Book 11
- Rifts Coalition Navy Sourcebook
- Rifts Siege on Tolkeen Part 1
- Rifts Tales of the Chi Town Burbs
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 40:02
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.
Want to help us pay for hosting? Follow this link to our Pinecast Tip Jar! We’ve got a merch store if you’re looking for some sweet Glitterbois swag. And check out our affiliate store and buy some of the various products we endorse!