Join us for a deep dive into the workings of the Skills system in Palladium’s various role-playing games. We go over the differences between Percentage skills, Weapon skills, Physical skills, and Combat skills. What are your favorite skills, or skills house rules? Write us and let us know!
Drop us a line! You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and we’d love to see you on our Discord Channel too. And let us know your thoughts by leaving a review on iTunes! For even more info and options, check out our main website or our low-bandwidth alternative feed site.
Links of Note:
- Palladium Fantasy RPG 1st Edition
- Palladium Fantasy RPG 2nd Edition
- Rifts RPG 1st Edition
- Rifts RPG Ultimate Edition
- Hosts: NPC and Matthew Gray
- Music: Opening is “8-Bit bass & lead” by Furbyguy, Closing is “Caravana” by Phillip Gross
- Episode Length (We support chapters!): 29:37
Glitter Boys, Rifts, the Megaverse, and all other such topics are the property of Kevin Siembieda and Palladium Books. Please buy all their stuff and help keep them in print and making more games! You can order directly at palladiumbooks.com, and their entire catalog is available digitally at Drive-Thru RPG as well.